Graduate Student Organizations
"The A³C was and remains the spiritual and physical touchstone for numerous Asian American organizations."
The A³C proudly works with Asian American Volunteer Student Organizations on campus to support and develop the Asian American community at Stanford. Below is a list of student-initiated and student-run Asian American graduate organizations at Stanford.
- Asha for Education
- Asian American Graduate Student Association
- Asian and Pacific Islander Law Students Association (APILSA)
- Asian Pacific American Medical Students Association (APAMSA)
- Association of Chinese Students and Scholars at Stanford (ACSSS)
- GSB Greater China Business Club
- GSB South Asian Students Association
- Korean Students Association at Stanford
- Stanford GSB Asian Society
- Stanford Taiwanese Students Association (STSA)