RSVP for the Asian American Awards Ceremony
The Stanford Asian American Awards was created by the Asian American Activities Center (A3C) Advisory Board. This award ceremony gathers together members of the Stanford community together to recognize Asian American faculty, alumni, students and staff for their tremendous achievements, service, and dedication.
Date, Time, and Location
Thursday, May 3, 2018 at Paul Brest Hall at the Munger Graduate Residence (map link)
- 6:00 pm Reception
- 7:00 pm Dinner and Program
|Students, staff, & faculty with valid SUID
- No tickets will be sold at the door
All payments must be received by Monday, April 30, 2018. Any payments submitted after will be subject to an additional $5 late fee.
- If a check or cash payment is indicated in your reservation, you will be notified by email if payment has not been received by due date.
How to RSVP
Please RSVP for the 2018 Stanford Asian American Awards Dinner by 5 pm on Friday, April 20, 2018.
Use one of the following links, depending on your affiliation and needs:
- To cancel an individual reservation and request a refund, a written request must be sent by email by Monday, April 30, 2018. Telephone requests will not be honored. A $5 fee will be issued with all cancelations.
- Refund requests postmarked after Monday, April 30, 2018 will not be honored.
- Cancelations/changes for table reservations after Monday, April 30, 2018 will still be billed for full amount.
2017 Awards Recipients:
- Special Achievement Award: Co Tran
- Public Service Award: Vanessa Ochavillo
- Community Building Award: Mai Ka Vang
- Gender and Sexuality Issues Award: Jo Lee
- Performing/Fine Arts Award: Colin Kimzey
- Research Award: Mirae Lee
- Leadership Award: Afroz Algiers
- VPGE Research Award: Renren Yang
- Marsha Fong '77 & Emily Lee '84, MS '85