Asian American Graduation
THIS YEARS EVENT IS CURRENTLY AT MAXIMUM CAPACITY. ALL NEW RSVP SUBMISSIONS AS OF JUNE 1, 2018 WILL BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST AND YOU WILL CONTACTED IF SPACE BECOMES AVAILABLE.
The Asian American Graduation Celebration dinner brings together families and friends to recognize the achievements of our graduating students. This event is one of the few ceremonies where parents and families are recognized for their contributions to the success of the graduate. Graduating students and their families are presented with gifts of appreciation during the program.
Date, Time and Location
- Saturday, June 16, 2018, 5-7PM
- Tresidder Memorial Union, Oak Lounge
- Admission for the participating graduate is complimentary.
- Additional tickets are $10 per person.
- For information call 650-723-3681.
All payments must be received by Tuesday, June 12, 2018.
- Only cash and checks are accepted for this event. Please make checks payable to "Stanford University".
- If payment is not received, your reservation will be forfeited to make room for waitlisted RSVPs.
- If a check or cash payment is indicated in your reservation, you will be notified by email if payment has not been received by due date.
- All payments are final, no refunds.
How to RSVP
Reservations submitted before 5PM on Monday, June 11, 2018 will be given priority until we reach maximum capacity. Please submit your RSVP early to avoid being put on a waiting list.
Things to Consider when submitting your RSVP:
- Our venue has a capacity limit and priority will be given to those that sign up first. There is a strong chance that our event will sell out so we encourage submitting your RSVP early.
- Although a deadline for RSVP submissions is indicated, submitting a RSVP does not guarantee entry to our event since we may reach maximum capacity in our venue.
- After submitting a RSVP, you will receive an email indicating that your RSVP has either been accepted and put on a waitlist.
- If your RSVP was accepted, you must complete your transaction with payment and by submitting your senior profile by the dates indicated in the acceptance email. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation email with details on the event. Failure to comply may result in forfeiting your RSVP and may then get put on a waitlist.
- If your RSVP indicates that you were put on a waitlist, we will contact you in the order that your reservation came in to let you know if we can accomodate your party.
If you are a graduating senior, please also fill out this Senior Profile Form.
This information will be collected into a PowerPoint, which will be shown at the event. Thanks!
- All payments are final. No refunds.
For more information, please contact our Major Events Coordinator.