A³C Graduate Student In Residence for Undergraduate Research Support
"With the support of staff at the community center and essential programming, I developed values and leadership skills that have stayed with me as I have pursued a path in community development and social justice."
Undergraduate students are provided the opportunity and resources to engage in world-class research. An A3C Graduate Student In Residence is available to serve as a mentor and coach to encourage and support undergraduate research. Through workshops and one-on-one mentoring and advising, the graduate student can help undergraduates think about research early in their Stanford careers. Assistance can include help with formulating a research question, grant writing, IRB submission and tips on data collection and writing of the research paper.
Come learn how to start your journey in research.
- Beginning Your Research 101
- Grant Writing 101
- A Guideline to Grant Writing Proposal/Fellowship Application Writing
- Grant Application Writing
- Grant and Fellowship Application Writing 101
- Grants and Fellowships Workshop
- Interview Tips Workshop
- Getting Involved in Stem Research Workshop